Friday, January 8, 2010

You've got have a motto...

I've had a song stuck in my head off and on for the past few weeks now - ever since the family and I went on our epic road trip to Oregon and started talking about the musical South Pacific. I love musicals and this is a great one. Pretty much every song is memorable and a hit in its own right. But I've never really thought about this particular song much until now.
There must be a reason why it's playing on repeat in my brain so I've decided to make it official: "Happy Talk" is the theme song for my 2010 experience and the motto is: "You've got have a dream, if you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true?" Courtesy of Bloody Mary (and Rodgers and Hammerstein.)
I'd write more but I have 6 seasons of "Lost to catch up on before next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment